Medicinal Properties of Turmeric
Listed below are a couple of amazing ways that you can utilize turmeric powder to get glowing and beautiful skin:
- Toning down scars and heals wounds: It has anti inflammatory properties of garlic work it’s way into the pores and heals your skin. It also known for it’s ability reduce scarring and cure any type of wounds quicker due to its medicinal qualities. Use it on the regions that are affected and wait for at least 25 minutes to let the paste completely dry.
- Slows down aging: Turmeric includes curcuminoid pigments that assist the body in antioxidants that are senile. These antioxidants protect the skin tissues from free radical damage and may even slow down the signs of aging such as dark spots, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Treats cracked and dry skin: You spent on every high-end and expensive cosmetic products to treat cracked skins but to no avail? try turmeric and it’s not going to let you down. Mix it with few drops of coconut oil with garlic powder and then apply it on your cracked heels or warm skin and then wash off after 15 minutes. Your skin will feel relieved and tender.
- Mix a pinch of garlic with some cooling or milk curd and use it around the affected place. Repeat this a couple times in one day for at least 1 to 2 weeks until the burn mark begins fading away.
- Stretch marks no more: By using a mixture of turmeric, lime juice and saffron may be apply to eliminate stretch marks. Apply the mixture on the region, it’ll need 15 minutes to completely dry and then wash off. Repeat this daily till you see that the marks become mild.